[GNC] Profit and Loss Spreadsheet

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 05:31:14 EDT 2018

Possible? Anything is possible. However, knowing the community, I doubt you'll get much traction. The developer pool is shallow, unfortunately.

Given the fact that a spreadsheet is a much better tool for the kind of manipulations I imagine you're seeking, the devs are going to focus on bigger core issues.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

David