[GNC] CANNOT SEE DATA IN FIELDS IN ACCOUNT REGISTER

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:34:12 EDT 2018

The column width settings for each account are retentive between sessions
as well as several other settings that can be set to desired defaults for
new windows in the preferences, but that has to be repeated if you use more
than one machine.  I think there was an enhancement request once to make
some fields have automatic line wrap, but I am not sure.  The developers do
not have time to design windows to be universally adaptable to every
possible combination of screen resolution, font size, number of characters
in a field, etc., and I think that they have done a good job of
accommodating the majority of users.

David C