[GNC] CANNOT SEE DATA IN FIELDS IN ACCOUNT REGISTER

Info info8824 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:49:40 EDT 2018

Is there a way to make a global setting (for all accounts in this file)
to display all the contents in every field when the account register is
opened to any account? We have to manually adjust every account to be
able to see the Num and the posting accounts immediately after the
description. We know how to do that, but we have to do it for every
account. Hopefully this can be done with a setting.