[GNC] Custom invoices don't work after upgrade

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:15:26 EDT 2018

It's an unholy mix of <html> tags and <?scm?> snippets, mixed together
that's not intelligible to any of the IDEs I've used, and cannot be
beautified in by any sane indenting rules. There's no clear beginning nor
end, and unclear where code or text lies. It begins with a doctype, yet is
an .scm, is not accepted by any html validator, nor navigable by emacs.
Otherwise, it's fine, really!