[GNC] Actions List

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:43:18 EDT 2018

> Message: 11
> Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 11:04:27 -0400
> From: GEORGE HAMMOND <geh001 at me.com>
> To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> Subject: [GNC] Actions List
>
> I am currently using version 3.0 of gnucash for Mac OSX  10.13.4. Is there a way to modify the Actions list to tailor it to my use. I would like to add items such as Debit Card to the list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> GEORGE HAMMOND
> geh001 at icloud.com

Hi George,

It is not possible to add new values to the drop down list without modifying the program, but it is possible to type anything into the field. If you don't have many new values, a work around may be to program a function key to emit a value like "Debit Card". I don't know how to do that on a Mac but it should be possible. You could try Googling.

Regards, Chris Good