[GNC] Email Invoices

J-P Hartzenberg jph at newimage.co.za
Wed Jun 6 10:44:41 EDT 2018

Dear Sir/Madam

How do you email out invoices directly from the system?

Regards,
J-P Hartzenberg
Cell: 082 557-5941
Tel: 011 465-5533
Fax: 086 688-3188
www.newimage.co.za<http://www.newimage.co.za/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D28C62.5E1FED40]
Publish and Access your Application and Software from anywhere in the world and from any device PC/Mobile(mdm)/www
ERP Router, it is both software and/or hardware built in one Router, no installation and configuration, it is ready to be used in 30 minutes, If you are interested in testing it, we can provide access to SAP; Sage-Pastel, MS Office or any software in our demo centre. Please contact me If you are interested in a demo.