[GNC] Dock Icon on Mac

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Jun 13 09:05:42 EDT 2018

On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 13:54:25 BST Colin Law wrote:
> On 13 June 2018 at 13:39, Glen Byram (Gmail) <glen83501 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The only other thing I have considered is that I open the App with a data
> > file active (my personal finances). Could it be something to do with the
> > location of that data file?
>
> What do you mean by open the App "with a data file".  On a Mac I believe
> you cannot open the app by double clicking a data file, if that is what you
> meant.
>
> Colin

I believe that click-datafile-to-open on a Mac works in the sense that GC
starts up, but it fails to load the clicked file.  I.E. GC persists with the
previously-opened file used in the last session, then you have to File->Open.
But I don't have a Mac and have never used one, so I may be wrong.

Maf.