[GNC] installation freezes

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:09:15 EDT 2018

This thread has gotten stale.  I see in the original image at the very
bottom a partial date in February or March of this year which would suggest
that the O P was installing release 2.7.4 or possibly 2.7.5 at the time.
That is not forensically substantiated, just a guess.  He did not note
which release he was using.

Now we are up to release 3.1 which has been substantially improved over
those beta releases.  I suggest that all users who wish to install the new
series take care to download and use release 3.1 or 3.2 due out later this
month and, if you still have issues, report them noting which version you
tried and which OS your computer is running.

Thank you.

David C