[GNC] Alphavantage Problem

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:11:27 EDT 2018

Thanks for the information. Although I haven't documented failures as
you have, I have experience times when obtaining quotes was near
impossible.  I just tried again with the same results (no quotes).

It usually takes me several attempts before I can obtain all my quotes.
(I have stocks listed in several countries and about 8 currencies.)