[GNC] Problem with online banking setup in Ubuntu

Walter Dowis walterdowis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:15:46 EDT 2018

Hi David,
      Sometimes you just have to keep playing around with an app until it
works. I got GnuCash to work. I installed it in the Terminal using sudo
apt-get install gnucash.  In this version the menu's don't show. But
someone in the Ubuntu forum said to drag the app to the top of the screen
and the menu's will show.  It worked. Also AqBanking wizard is now
working.
      Thanks David very much.  I truly appreciate your input.
      Regards....Walter