[GNC] Forward payments

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Jun 28 03:37:42 EDT 2018

On Thursday, 28 June 2018 08:25:51 BST Tony Vanson wrote:
> Thank you for your quick response. My Staff account is set up as an Expense
> not as an Asset. In this particular case would I need to set up a new
> account Current Assets:Staff - as a child account under Current Assets?
> Cheers

Hi Tony,

What is the staff account in the real world?

How have you used it in GC so far - ie what general transactions touch it?

If you were not going away, how would you record the salary and pool chemical
expenses?

Sorry if this seems like an interrogation, I'm just trying to understand your
workflow before suggesting changes to it!

Maf.