[GNC] Forward payments

Tony Vanson tonyvans70 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:46:41 EDT 2018

Thanks again. Normally the staff salary would be simply paid from my
Current assets:Bank Account to Expenses:Staff as they become due.
Similarly with the other payments from my Current:assets:Bank Account to
the various other expense account: e.g. Expenses:Pool etc. etc.
Cheers

--
*Tony Vanson*

*The older I get,*