[GNC] The two modules

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Jun 28 10:28:05 EDT 2018

David T:

No, he didn’t. He said that it’s poor accounting practice and since unlike you and me he’s a licensed accountant we should respect his judgement. He also said explicitly that GnuCash doesn’t enforce that and he correctly described how GnuCash handles placeholder accounts having transactions.

Regards,
John Ralls