Save File to Dropbox

EMDNP critmedic at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 15:29:34 EST 2018

I would like to save my GnuCash files to dropbox so I can edit across both my
Macbook and my PC.

Saving to Dropbox hasn't been a problem on my Macbook.  I am able to simply
select the Dropbox folder in the file tree when opening or saving from
GnuCash.  GnuCash on my PC does not show the same parent file list as my
Macbook, Dropbox isn't on the list.  It only shows C: and shortcuts to
desktop, etc.  I can clearly see dropbox in my normal Windows File Explorer
but not GnuCash.

How can I save to or open from Dropbox in GnuCash on PC?