Save File to Dropbox

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:35:23 EDT 2018

I use Dropbox for my GN file and I've had no trouble.

I installed the dropbox app for Windows 10, set up the account and
specified which dropbox folders to synch, and I could see the dropbox
folder in Windows Explorer and also the GN file - no problems at all.

Perhaps open the dropbox app on your Windows PC and check all the settings,
etc...

I usually open my GN file by just double-clicking on the Gnucash app - it
automatically opens the last file (which is my case is the one on the
dropbox folder). Occasionally I've had to open an archive file - and I just
double-click on the file in Windows Explorer.

HTH...

​