: importing

Dennis West dcwest01 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:01:57 EDT 2018

Maybe I was just lucky, but I selected the first choice in the QIF
export which was all accounts including categories and it did it all in
one pass (and that was for a file that had 20 years of data, 3 banks
with checking and savings in each and 4 credit cards).

I fully expected to have to break the file into several separate exports
like you're referring to but figured it was worth a try. I've been using
the result now for several months and have yet to discover any errors.

DW