Processing a refund

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:57:58 EDT 2018

Issue a Credit Memo for the item. If the refunded item is marked taxable, sales tax will also be included in the credit.

If you are actually handing over funds, you can then ‘pay’ the credit memo with a check or other entry. Otherwise, you can apply the credit memo to a future invoice as a payment.

Regards,
Adrien