Intuit Mint to GnuCash

Adrián . 09adrian at outlook.com
Fri Mar 16 23:37:28 EDT 2018

Hello all, I have been using Intuit Mint for personal finance for sometime now. Simple and not very detailed financial track. Just to know where the money is going and recording date of events. Control about my personal billing become crucial to stay out of trouble.

More or less Mint do it part for me. However, I always complaining about have a software on PC instead data online.

I use Linux and GnuCash look perfect, but, I am not sure about it.

Can you make a comment about Mint to GnuCash, or get a comment of someone who actually did it.