Check Printing Question

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Sat Mar 17 00:49:56 EDT 2018

here is my version of the Quicken wallet check definition. The principal change is to set the y-translation offset to 0.0. I also added a couple things to the stub and put the date and amount_number in better places for my low-end check source.

[Top]
Guid = 61d7469d-db2c-4842-bef9-8be7d4f5685e
Title = dbr Quicken(tm) Wallet Checks w/ side stub
Rotation = 0.0
Translation = 0.0;0.0
Show_Grid = false
Show_Boxes = false