2.7.6 - Scrolling in Accounts-Tabs

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 11:45:47 EDT 2018

After thinking about this some more, I realized that the main reason I keep
all my tabs open is that very often want to return to the last highlighted
transaction in a given register instead of the very last transaction.  Thus
I would vote for an additional feature to set registers to open to the last
selected transaction.

David C

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 10:15 AM, David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com