2.7.6 - Scrolling in Accounts-Tabs

Catscrash catscrash at catscrash.de
Sun Mar 18 12:10:27 EDT 2018

Hi,

yes, I have a lot of tabs open, a lot of reports in the beginning and
then some accounts that I use a lot.

If I am at the account overview, it's easy to just open the interesting
account, but when I want to get back to the account overview, or a
report that's in one of the first tabs, those tabs are scrolled out of
the window, so I have to click on the little arrow on the left a lot of
times, until the account that I need comes up, or until I have reached
the first tab (account overview).

Lets say I have 20 tabs open. I want to open another one, it opens in
last place. Now I want to go back to the account-overview. I have to
click on the little arrow 21 times... This is seriously annoying.

If the scroll-wheel would at least scroll the complete tabbar to the
left / right, that way I could click on the account I want, without
having to click on the little arrow a lot of times.

So if scrolling is out, with ctrl+pageup/down I could at least just hold
ctrl + page down and it would just switch over the accounts until it
reaches the first one. Thunderbird / Firefox work like that e.g. - Also
nautilus (which would be gtk3 as well, right?)

best regards!