GNUcash setup

kbrown kbrown at mac.com
Sun Mar 18 15:53:40 EDT 2018

Further:
After reviewing the info and links, it seems it may be possible to have two
or more different root trees in one file to accomplish what I want, however
that appears to be non standard or supported and may not work in the future.
So I've decided to track each of my entities in a separate file and cross
post as required for such as expensing a portion of utilities for my home
office business expenses. There should only be a few items like that and it
seems there can be more than one file open at the same time for copy and
paste between.
   Ken