Downloading Bank Transactions into Gnucash

ptimlick p.j.timlick at ieee.org
Sun Mar 18 11:57:32 EDT 2018

Bank of America has an option on the display transactions screen "download
transactions".  You must select the format, I have always used qif files,
but just tried "web connect for quicken" which downloaded a file stmt.qfx
which appears to work, and appears also to have a more robust interface.
Either way, their is still work to do in getting the transactions properly
balanced, at least in my experience, at least the numbers are correct.