Average of transactions

Rick Copple rick at copplecleaningservice.com
Mon Mar 19 08:35:07 EDT 2018

I don't believe there is. The easiest way I know to accomplish that is to create a transaction report restricting it to that day and account, then make sure the create a table box is checked. Once you run the report, you can copy and paste the results into a spreadsheet. From there you should be able to get your average.

Rick Copple