Average of transactions

Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi mbnoimi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:53:23 EDT 2018

   On 03/19/2018 03:35 PM, Rick Copple wrote:

     I don't believe there is. The easiest way I know to accomplish that
     is to create a transaction report restricting it to that day and
     account, then make sure the create a table box is checked. Once you
     run the report, you can copy and paste the results into a
     spreadsheet. From there you should be able to get your average.

   Thanks Rick
   Usually I do it manually by getting number of days (from first
   transaction day to current day) using the following link then apply the
   average manually (this is really exhausting procedure because I've many
   accounts like this)
   [1]https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html
--
Best Regards,