Refund invoice

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:57:30 EDT 2018

Martijn,

You posted this exact message on March 15th.

You received 2 replies. (one of them from me)

Did you not see them?

Note, many people do not reply back to the original author but only to the mailing list. This way, you don’t get 2 copies of the reply. (one directly and one from the list) Ideally, you should subscribe to the list so you see when people reply.

Here is a link to your original thread:  https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-March/075498.html

Click the “Next Message by Thread” link(s) at the top or bottom of each screen to advance to the next reply.

Let us know if these 2 options don’t answer your question.

Regards,
Adrien