Refund invoice

Martijn Heuts usadutchies at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 20 19:22:27 EDT 2018

Hello, I missed it! Thanks for the notification and reply.

How would I make that credit memo?

Thanks again!!

Martijn Heuts

On Tue, 3/20/18, Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Refund invoice
 To: "Martijn Heuts" <usadutchies at bellsouth.net>
 Cc: "gnucash-user at gnucash.org" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
 Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 3:57 PM

 Martijn,

 You posted this exact message on March 15th.

 You received 2 replies. (one
 of them from me)

 Did you
 not see them?

 Note, many
 people do not reply back to the original author but only to
 the mailing list. This way, you don’t get 2 copies of the
 reply. (one directly and one from the list) Ideally, you
 should subscribe to the list so you see when people
 reply.

 Here is a link to
 your original thread:  https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-March/075498.html

 Click the “Next Message by
 Thread” link(s) at the top or bottom of each screen to
 advance to the next reply.

 Let us know if these 2 options don’t answer
 your question.

 Regards,
 Adrien

 Heuts <usadutchies at bellsouth.net>
 wrote:

 > Hello, I
 am running GNU cash for my business.
 created and posted an invoice, which was paid in
 full.However a day later the client returns the item.The
 client also paid sales tax on this invoice.
 > What is the proper way to process this
 refund in GNU?I tried via the REFUND field which doesn't
 seem to process correctly.Also I need to make sure the sales
 tax is taken care of.
 > Please help.
 Thanks and I appreciate it!