Preferences - Online Banking

R Winstead ramble.winstead at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:02:56 EDT 2018

Good to know my message went through and I'll keep in mind for future posts.

Given the responses, it leads me to believe that most people leave the
default settings as is, and there aren't some basic manipulations that
improve the matching process - particularly around the threshold values for
"match display", "auto-add", and "auto-clear".  It would be completely
valid that the default settings are likely optimal.  For me, matching does
work, with manipulation during the import process.  I was just hoping to
find some improvement.

Thanks.

RW