incorrect starting balance in reconcile

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 05:50:36 EDT 2018

Sounds like you entered a transaction with a date prior to your last
reconciled date or perhaps even before the opening balance of the
particular account you're looking at.

Check the View >> Filter By... options to ensure you're seeing all the
transactions in the account you're trying to unreconcile.

Cheers Dave H.