where to share GnuCash python scripts?

darrylctx darrylctx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:45:35 EDT 2018

I am doing a project bringing years of old data that I only have in pdf files
into GC.    I've been writing some python scripts to make sucking data out
of the PDF files, converting them to CSV files that can easily be checked in
a spreadsheet, and then converting the CSV files into QIF that can be
imported as QIF files.  The process has the added benefit of generating
files that can be used as a reconciliation aid once the files are imported.

Where would be the best place to upload the .py files if I wanted to share
them?  Right now, they are pretty raw, but I could clean them up and make
them a little easier to use.  At the least, they are an example of how easy
it is to get data into GC with a few simple python scripts.

GnuCash is a great forensic accounting tool.