Thanks and solution to "incorrect starting balance in reconcile."

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 03:03:40 EDT 2018

There is no ’solved’ function of the mailing list. It’s not like a forum or ticketing system, it’s just group e-mail.

The best practice if you find a solution you want to specify or document is to simply post it as a reply to the original thread. (rather than starting a new one)

Others reading the thread in the future, may not see this or other threads depending on how they are viewing the archive or stumble into it. By placing the solution as a reply, they are more likely to come across it. Normally, duplicated messages are discouraged, and one here is not terribly necessary since it doesn’t involve any tip or workaround not already documented in the suggestions/replies.

Glad to see you got it all sorted out.

Regards,
Adrien