where to share GnuCash python scripts?

Jeff Abrahamson jeff at p27.eu
Sat Mar 24 07:18:28 EDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 10:45:35AM -0700, darrylctx wrote:
> I am doing a project bringing years of old data that I only have in pdf files
> into GC.  [...]
>
> Where would be the best place to upload the .py files if I wanted to share
> them?  Right now, they are pretty raw, but I could clean them up and make
> them a little easier to use.  At the least, they are an example of how easy
> it is to get data into GC with a few simple python scripts.

Second on github.  Also, please post the repo URL here once you've
posted them.  And thanks!

> GnuCash is a great forensic accounting tool.

I'd be interested in hearing more on this.  I've inherited quite a lot
of data that I am slowly coming to understand.  As a non-accountant,
I'm quite open to tips on how best to understand another accountant's
past.