database problem with invoices to more than one customer

Rick Copple rick at copplecleaningservice.com
Sun Mar 25 05:10:58 EDT 2018

 From your screen shot, it appears you are attempting to enter a new
customer from the invoice detail screen. If you wish to create a new
invoice, whether a new customer or the same one, you have to start by
entering a new invoice. Via the menu, you would go to "Business,"
"Customer," "New Invoice..." All that spot on your screen shot allows is
for you to edit the details of that customer. But you cannot change the
customer or start a new invoice through that field.

--
Rick Copple