Fwd: What is the blue line all about?

Anita Graves anitagraves at me.com
Sun Mar 25 10:43:45 EDT 2018

Today I entered a transaction that is clearly within the dates set for the start of our fiscal year and the end of our fiscal year.

These dates are:  Start:  28.03.2017  and End:  01.04.2018

However, a blue line is drawn across the checking account above my entry of 26.03.2018 and below an entry dated 23.03.2018.

I have entered the date twice thinking I have made some kind of error, but no matter what I do, this blue line is there and it is not supposed to be.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Many thanks to you all - I LOVE Gnucash!

Anita Graves