Budgets: showing total-to-date in budget period, and previous month totals only

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:04:54 EDT 2018

I have attached a report which does this.

I have attached ytd-budget.scm. I have this file in
c:\Users\phill\.gnucash\reports. I then add this line to
c:\Users\phill\.gnucash\config.user:

    (load "c:\\Users\\phill\\.gnucash\\reports\\ytd-budget.scm")

This gives me a new "YTD budget" with 3 sets of columns:
1) selected month
2) year-to-date
3) full year

It always shows actual and budget amounts, and there is an option to add
difference. There is also an option to select which month you want to show.