Reconciliation problems

EngineInstitute info at chinablueart.com
Sat Mar 31 08:53:51 EDT 2018

I am often in the position where I have fallen behind on posting credit cards
to the bank account although the bank account is reconciled. I am trying to
catch up on this now. The problem is as I am trying to reconcile per month I
am not able to finish that month for the credit card in hand because there
are payments credited the account for later periods.

I have been able to reconcile in the past in this scenario but not this
time. Does anyone have a recommendation on how to progress?

Thanks.

-----
China Blue