[GNC] more UI issues

Ed ed65love at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:04:38 EDT 2018

Gday again, the new version is proving challenging.

1 - when I reconcile, the two windows are now modal. i.e. one obscures
the other. This makes it hard to change xactions on the go. Before, I
could just select the original window easily, without the reconcile
window coming to the front, and covering it.

2 - in the reconcile window, a scrollbar shows up on the right hand
side, meaning the checkbox is tiny, so often I scroll by mistake, which
is rather annoying. This never happened in the past, and I'm not sure why.

Any suggestions on how to deal with these?

Thanks again,

	Ed