[GNC] latest gnucash release (3.1) feedback

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue May 8 10:03:59 EDT 2018

There’s no point in sending the crash report to Apple, but there is a point to sending it to us. Please file a bug report and attach it. As Adrien says, you can find it using /Applications/Utilities/Console under “User Diagnostics”. Control-click the report in the sidebar and select “show in finder” to see where it’s actually located.

Regards,
John Ralls