[GNC] Advice needed, how to handle a medical reimbursement account...

Peter Rowed peterrowed at protonmail.com
Sun May 13 16:27:43 EDT 2018

1. Pay the $100 .....credit chequing, debit medical expense.

2. Submit claim...debit MRA account,, credit medical account.

3. Receive reimbursement. Deposit into chequing account. Debit chequing, credit MRA.

Everything is now back to zero and you have a transaction history of what happened.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile