[GNC] No file showing up at "Generic import transaction matcher"

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:38:16 EDT 2018

Do you mean that you cannot find the folder where your file is located
after starting the import assistant or something different.  There is a
known bug that that windows version cannot find mapped network files.  If
that is your issue you will have to either wait for release 3.2 or copy the
import files to a local folder on your 'C' drive.

David C