[GNC] Editing Scheduled Transaction

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Thu May 17 22:02:25 EDT 2018

Hi-

Using GC 3.1 on Mint 18.3.

I've come across something that seems like a bug, but I thought I would
check here first because I didn't see an open bug already.

Under Edit Scheduled Transaction, click Template Transaction, attempt to
edit a value in any field of the transaction then move focus to another
line throws an error: "This transaction is already being edited in another
register. Please finish editing it there first."

Since it's a scheduled transaction, it seems illogical for the transaction
to be in another register.

The workaround is to delete the transaction from the SX editor window and
re-add it, but this is not ideal because many of my SXs have multiple
transactions in a particular order.

Thanks,
Robin