[GNC] Editing Scheduled Transaction

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri May 18 01:25:45 EDT 2018

Robin,

I'm also using 3.1 on Mint 18.3. I have tried to duplicate your problem
without being able to. I am able to edit the fields in the template
transaction without any diffculty and I don't receive that error message at
all. I can create 2 scheduled transactions and edit them both at the same
time. If I try and edit an already open for editing transaction again it
just brings the open window to the front.

That message seems to indicate that you may have an instance of that
scheduled transaction open editing in one of the account register windows
that the scheduled transaction creates entries for at the same time as you
are editing the scheduled transaction in the. That would likely cause a
conflict as you could be changing the values in two places simultaneously.

David

-----
David Cousens