[GNC] Editing Scheduled Transaction

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Sat May 19 08:12:17 EDT 2018

Dave-

I experimented a bit more based on your findings.

Additional steps to recreate:

Create new SX; close GnuCash; re-open GnuCash. Edit SX template transaction.

I tried:
*Create SX; edit template. Editing allowed
*Create SX; Run SX; edit template. Editing allowed
*Create SX; Run SX; Close/re-open Gnucash. Editing NOT allowed
*Create SX; Close/re-open Gnucash. Editing NOT allowed

Robin