[GNC] Reconciling credit card and A/P accounts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 28 13:46:47 EDT 2018

   I've read the reconciliation sections in the gnucash-guide and do not see
how to fix my situations here.

   1.) On a credit card account the displayed reconciled balance is $45
greater than the true balance as shown on the company's web site as of
today. I'm not seeing where this discrepancy arises.

   2.) For accounts payable (this is my business book), the current balance
should be $0.00 as all vendor invoices since 1 Jan 2017 have been paid.
However, the account register displays a current balance of -$1,383.25.
Please suggest where I look for the discrepancies between debits and credits
as my visual scan of the register is not seeing them.

TIA,

Rich