[GNC] Reconciling credit card and A/P accounts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 28 15:58:08 EDT 2018

On Mon, 28 May 2018, Paul Konnersman wrote:

> For a balance error that is evenly divisible by 9 the likely error is an
> entry that is a multiple of 10. In this case you may have entered $50
> rather than $5 or $5 rather than $50.

Paul,

   That's not the issue. The A/P register has a transaction of $45 for the
telco and the credit card register has a transaction of $45 for payment.
But, that off-setting credit card transaction is not shown as the payment
for the A/P invoice and I cannot clear the credit card transaction. I'll
look again at the invoice and see if I can get this corrected from there.

Regards,

Rich