[GNC] Reconciling credit card and A/P accounts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 28 17:54:58 EDT 2018

On Mon, 28 May 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  Yes, the process payment window appears (when I right-click on the
> transaction in the credit card register). However, when I select the telco
> as the Vendor, a different invoice (different date and amount; shows the
> invoice number and an off-setting pre-payment for the same amount).

   More detail. The A/P transaction shown when I try to assign the credit
card as the payment of the telco invoice was paid by check on the invoice
posting date. And the checking account shows that account as reconciled.

   So why it shows up for the vendor rather than the earlier transaction paid
by credit card is puzzling. FWIW, I'm running 2.6.21 on Slackware here.

Rich