[GNC] A/P: invoice not displayed and payment is displayed

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon May 28 22:05:06 EDT 2018

You may have to clean up your lots for the A/P account. (you later mention A/R, but I presume you meant A/P)

That can get tricky but is sometimes needed after several un-posting and reposting of invoices especially with payments hanging around for future dates.

Check the Tutorial & Concepts Guide and the mailing list for details, but if you’re still having trouble report back here and we’ll see what we can do to help.

Regards,
Adrien