[GNC] A/P: invoice not displayed and payment is displayed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 28 18:34:14 EDT 2018

   Looking at the A/P register there is a transaction from 06/19/2017 showing
payment from the checking account, including the check number. There is no
off-setting invoice displayed for that transaction.

   When I look under Business -> Vendor -> Find Vendor -> Find Vendor's
Bills, there is a posted invoice displayed which was entered on 05/29/2017.

   Looking at that invoice, I unposted it, then reposted it. The default of
posting to accounts receivable was accepted so I don't understand why it is
not shown in that register.

Puzzled,

Rich