[GNC] Reconciling credit card and A/P accounts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 29 11:03:47 EDT 2018

On Tue, 29 May 2018, Geert Janssens wrote:

> It looks like you have created a credit card line as part of the invoice
> entries.

Geert,

   Yes (see attached screenshot). I have the liability account entered in the
Expense Account cell. The A/P register has the posted transaction, as does
the credit card liability account (both screenshots attached.)

   I do not see what I've done incorrectly here. Please point me in the right
direction.

Thanks,

Rich