[GNC] Reconciling credit card and A/P accounts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 29 11:22:56 EDT 2018

On Mon, 28 May 2018, Adrien Monteleone wrote:

> Was this paid by check or card?

Adrien,

   I could not use a credit card to pay the credit card bill.

   The invoice was entered and posted to A/P as a credit, displays in the
liability (credit card) account as a debit, As a matter of fact, I don't see
where that invoice was paid in the checking account register, but the bill
was paid on time. Strange that I haven't noticed this before.

   How I created this mess a year ago I've no idea. I think that I need to
create a couple of correcting transactions that don't affect the checking
account to correct this yet have no idea what would be the proper process.

Best regards,

Rich